PyLucid is a fully customizable, Open Source content management system (CMS) written in Python using Django.
A web based install is implemented, so no shell account is needed! You only need a standard webserver with Python (at least v2.4) CGI and one of the supported database engines (MySQL, SQLite3, Postgre, Oracle and MS-SQL) to run PyLucid.
- hierarchal, directory tree like page organization
- new page once-only settings inherit from the parent page
- Web based installer. You can install django & PyLucid without a shell!
- Appearance freely formable
- Expandable through plugins
- Wiki similar link / permalink
- Embed external websites and RSS feeds
- integrate local stored Source files into the CMS page and highlight with Pygments
- Generate RSS feeds of page changes.
- Administration of static files with the Filemanager plugin (upload/edit/delete files, create/delete direcotries)
- Built-in search engine
- Plugin for find & replace content in all pages/templates/shylesheets.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PyLucid 0.8.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PyLucid 0.8.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!