Desktop applications developed with Pyjamas-Desktop (Pyjd) will also function as web applications, since pyjd is actually a port of Pyjamas, which is a web toolkit.
Key features "Pyjamas-Desktop":
· Simple, Horizontal, Vertical, Docking, Decking, Popup, Stack, Tab, Grid, Cell, Flow, HTML, Flex, Scroll, Focus, Absolute, and Root Panels
· Text and HTML Labels including full CSS Stylesheet support and full CSS properties
· Images, Input, Password and Textarea input boxes
· List drop-downs including Multi-selection
· Buttons, Checkboxes and Radio-Buttons including groups.
· Form Submit Panel (providing file upload capabilities).
· Treeview, Menu and Menubar (vertical and horizontal) and Frames.
· Full CSS Stylesheet functionality, both local, remote and direct and simple API manipulation.
· Loading of complete HTML Pages, both local and remote; full URL support.
· Plugin support for multimedia plugins such as Flash (obsoleting the need for gtk-mozplugin)
· Access to XML, XSLT and AJAX.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Pyjamas-Desktop 0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Pyjamas-Desktop 0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!