phpCheckZ 1.1.0 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: GPL - GNU Public License
Last update: June 26, 2008
phpCheckZ 1.1.0 Description
phpCheckZ is a web utility that allows you to create dynamic checklists for your website. Checklists can then be used by registered members on your site, either through the built in member system or through an available or custom bridge to another login system.
phpCheckZ also features charts to display data statistics for each checklist.
- Create an Unlimited Number of Checklists
- Up to 250 items per checklist.
- Checklist can have any number of categories (tiers) in them.
- Graphical Backend for creating checklists
- Choose to use the backend as a frontend or include checklists in your very own site with a small piece of code.
- Bridge Mode (This feature is still in beta phase)
- Simple Machine Forums (SMF) Bridge.
- Additional bridges will be made available in the future with other GPL compatible software such as forums and cms solutions.
- Statistics based on how your members fill out checklists.
- Charts can always be turned off from the settings page.
- Built in member permissions control system.
- Three Types of Members: Registered, Moderators and Admin.
- Change membership type at any time.
- Other Administration Settings.
- Choose which checklists to be made public (Moderators get access to this feature also).
- Lock any checklist from being edited by moderators.
- Want to use phpCheckZ for a non English website?
- phpCheckZ can be translated easily from just modifying one file.
- phpCheckZ is currently only packaged with an english translation.
- phpCheckZ also comes with an easy to use web installation.
phpCheckZ 1.1.0 Keywords
phpCheckZ 1.1.0 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of phpCheckZ 1.1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. phpCheckZ 1.1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!