NTLM Authorization Proxy Server (APS) is a proxy software that allows you to authenticate via a MS Proxy Server using the proprietary NTLM protocol.
Since version 0.9.5 APS has an ability to behave as a standalone proxy server and authenticate http clients at web servers using NTLM method.
It can change arbitrary values in your client's request header so that those requests will look like they were created by MS IE. It is written in Python v1.5.2 language.
- supports NTLM authentication via parent proxy server (Error 407 Proxy Authentication Required);
- supports NTLM authentication at web servers (Error 401 Access Denied/Unauthorized);
- supports translation of NTLM scheme to standard "Basic" authentication scheme;
- supports the HTTPS 'CONNECT' method for transparent tunnelling through parent proxy server;
- has ability to change arbitrary values in client's request headers;
- supports unlimited number of client connections;
- supports connections from external hosts;
- supports HTTP 1.1 persistent connections;
- stores user's credentials in config file or requests password from a console during the start time;
- supports intelligent failure detection and failover between multiple upstream proxies;
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of NTLM Authorization Proxy Server 0.9.9.0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. NTLM Authorization Proxy Server 0.9.9.0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!