Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: BSD - BSD License
Last update: July 25, 2009
The GUI executes various WEKA classifiers and displays the results in MATLAB.
Key features "mweka":
· Command line options for running weka
· Demonstrate how to change classifier option using java class (similiar to GenericObjectEditor in weka)
· Read and Write ARFF file to/from MATLAB
· Able to select attributes from GUI to test with different input combinations
· Show results graphically immediately
· Easy to compare the results graphically for different runs
· Bottom figures of the visualization panels show the dynamic zoom of the upper part
· MATLAB 7.8 or higher
· Works only with numerical prediction
· Test options - training and test set (i.e. no cross-validation option etc)
· Designed to work with weka-3-2, however it is easy to update for the new versions
mweka Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of mweka script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. mweka torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!