It provides a simple annotation-driven API for developing messaging business functionality and messenger bots over the AIM, Yahoo, GTalk/Jabber and IRC protocols.
Key features "Multiprotocol Instant Messenger Annotations Library":
· Single interface for many common messengers, including AIM, Yahoo! and IRC.
· Integrated custom classloader to allow seamless integration of new plugins and code changes without restarts.
· Stateful annotation allows user-built components to maintain state during reloads and even full restarts automatically.
· Simple annotation-driven API to allow rapid development of IM-called functions.
· Integrated function nesting (pass the result of one function to another) in Instant Messages.
· Ability to secure select functions to an administrator.
· Built in functions for debugging and administration.
· Additional annotations to easily create timed (or batch) processes.
· Handle special business requirements during plugin reloads with our reload triggers.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Multiprotocol Instant Messenger Annotations Library 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Multiprotocol Instant Messenger Annotations Library 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!