Mkulu QA Proxy is used to view the details of HTTP packets.
It is a useful tool for web development and testing. Work is ongoing to increase the tool's functionality.
The proxy is able to parse the binary AMF protocol used by Macromedia Flash Remoting.
- The log now includes all the client/request headers
- You can elect to log the text of the body of all responses that have a MIME type of text/*
- You can elect to log the body of POST requests, both application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data posts are handled (multipart/form-data processing is still under development at this time).
- A timestamp is added to the top of the HTTP log when you save it to file.
- The AMF log is now displayed in a tree structure that allows you to drill down to the information you want while hiding all the information you don't want to see.
- The AMF log is now saved in XML format, which means you now have about a million ways to process the information once you create the log file.
- The statistics page has been made more legible and the view simplified.
- The confusing headings 'Current Session' and 'Total Sessions' have been replaced with 'Current Statistics' and 'Session Statistics'.
- There is a breakdown of all the content flow by mime type.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Mkulu QA Proxy 1.0b script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Mkulu QA Proxy 1.0b torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!