libtour is a generic tournament processing library written in C . Rules, teams and schedule of a tournament are defined in the Scheme programming language (Guile) and given to the library as input.
- simple protocol to communicate with the library through request/reply objects
- queries of data coming from the Scheme definitions (game, team and team result fields, date format etc)
- queries of interpreted data (table of standings, game schedule with results, teams etc)
- notion of the "local team ID" that allows definitions of future stages without knowing real teams
- ability to query the information for stages whose teams hasn't been determined yet
- support for different group formulas (round robin, game count, playoffs)
- support for excessive games (those in the schedule but not necessary to play, like in a playoff stage)
- support for carry-forward game results, and incidentally, predefined games results
- game schedule verification
- support for dynamic creation of (parts of) the game schedule
- support for sorting conflicts within a group (when the rules fail to determine exact team positioning) and providing manual resolution for such conflicts
- summary groups (one per stage) provided by the library
- support for creating custom groups on the fly using team and/or game filtering procedures defined in Scheme; information on the interface of available filters
- loading and interpreting more than one tournament at a time
- saving and restoring tournament state
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of libtour 1.9.15 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. libtour 1.9.15 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!