Kentico CMS 3.1a
Kentico CMS 3.1a Summary
Freeware - multiple limitations
Free Trial - 30-day limitation
Commercial License - professional edition ($999.00)
Databases: MSSQL / Access
Last update: January 13, 2009
Kentico CMS 3.1a Description
It can be used to set up community and corporate web sites or on-line stores.
Key features "Kentico CMS":
· Easy-to-use editor
· International Support
· Advanced Security
· Event Calendar and Booking System
· Rapid Development
· Open API a Extensibility
· Image Gallery
· Easy Deployment and Content Staging
· On-line Forms
· Friendly URLs and SEO
· Private Messaging
· Full-text Search
· Web Analytics
· Free edition:
· 1 global administrator user account per installation
· 1 editor per web site
· 1000 documents/pages per web site
· 100 site members per web site
· you are required to put the Powered by Kentico CMS logo in the footer of all pages managed by Kentico CMS
· the support is available only through forums without any guarantee (e-mail and phone support is only available for the users of the paid editions and for evaluators)
What's New in This Release:
· Administration UI: HTML editor is used for editing invoice.
· Administration UI: Link to an existing document can be created from the context menu.
· Administration UI: New macro selector control is used to insert all possible macros to the text.
· Administration UI: Color picker control now includes preview of the selected color.
· Administration UI: Section summary for the pages of administration UI.
· Administration UI: Minor improvements in all UI.
· General: Improved output filter functionality.
· General: All regular expressions for validation and macro resolving were optimized.
· General: Performance optimizations for amount of data and memory consumption.
· General: Configurable selection between standard and session authentication cookies.
· Ecommerce: Product price can be optionally displayed with or without tax.
· Ecommerce: Product option list can be now paged.
· Ecommerce: User account can be created at the same time as customer account from CMSDesk.
· Ecommerce: All currency related values can be now recalculated when changing main currency.
· Ecommerce: Tax class details can be edited when selecting tax classes for specified product.
· Ecommerce: Shopping cart process step indexes can be now optionally hidden or visible.
· Ecommerce: My Account web part tabs can be now displayed either in horizontal or vertical layout.
· Ecommerce: Shipping options are now displayed with their charge in the checkout process.
· Ecommerce: All errors while loading payment provider, payment form or checkout process step are now logged.
· Event log: Event details can be exported to the file.
· Event log: Events can be optionally logged to the file now.
· Modules: Module description field was added.
· Modules: Module permission description field was added.
· Modules: New Display permission for all modules. Module is now hidden in tools menu when user is not granted with module display permission.
· Newsletter: Imported users can be optionally subscribed / unsubscribed to the selected newsletters.
· Newsletter: Email queue can be now deleted at once.
· Scheduler: User can see how many times each task was executed.
· Settings: Settings can be exported to the file.
· Staging: Reject task is now generated for synchronization with target server when document is rejected.
· Staging: Update doc task is now generated for synchronization with target server when document is moved up or down in the content tree.
· System: Testing e-mails can be sent with attachments.
· Web farms: Web farm synchronization tasks can be now filtered by server.
· Web farms: Servers can be now disabled to avoid tasks logging for them.
· Web farms: MachineName field was added to the web farm tasks.
· Web parts: Improved scrolling text web part.
· Web parts: Improved current user web part.
· General: XHTML output filter is now turned off by default on all sample web sites.
· Web parts: Properties NestedRepeaterID and NestedDataListID were replaced by NestedControlsID property.
· Administration UI: RTL languages layout was completely reviewed and fixed.
· Administration UI: Some pages weren't properly handled for cross-site scripting.
· Administration UI: Minor fixes for IE7 and FF3.
· Administration UI: Security fixes for some UI pages
· BizForms: Incorrect security check was applied in permission dialog.
· BizForms: Administration of BizForm layout used too strict permissions.
· Booking module: Event allowed negative capacity.
· CMSDesk: Select file dialog couldn't upload file on Windows Vista.
· CMSDesk: Document links with workflow could cause inconsistency in document tree if the document was moved.
· CMSDesk: Notify when leaving page wasn't applied in some cases.
· CMSDesk: Spell checker didn't work for words with some culture-specific characters.
· CMSDesk: Published information in document properties wasn't evaluated properly.
· CMSDesk: The document wasn't inserted on the correct position when the default order was changed from alphabetical to first.
· Content: Metadata content wasn't properly encoded to the output HTML.
· Content: When the image caching was on, original image could be returned instead of the resized image.
· Content: Cached attachment wasn't removed from the cache if the attachment was updated from API.
· Content: ASPX editable controls were losing the content with specific workflow operations.
· Content: Copying of published document didn't include the published attachments.
· Content: Rollback to the oldest version in version history could lose the version attachments.
· Content: File field could lose the attachment when copying the culture version from specific language.
· Content: When the attachment field of the document type was removed, attachments weren't deleted.
· Content: Allowed extensions for upload fields didn't have the same format in all settings.
· Content: Uploaded files allowed "+" sign in the filename, which couldn't be correctly processed by IIS7.
· Content: GetFile script didn't handle the permissions correctly.
· Controls: Editable image could cause null reference exception in specific scenarios.
· Controls: Radiobutton list form control didn't apply some settings correctly.
· Controls: Form control text area didn't validate the field length properly.
· Controls: Property UseImagePath for editable image control didn't work properly.
· Controls: Radiobutton list form control couldn't have empty default value.
· Controls: Change password control didn't handle the Visible property correctly.
· Documentation: Minor fixes in the documentation.
· ECommerce: Payment methods and Shipping options weren't displayed properly in their selection.
· ECommerce: Available amount validation could not work correctly in specific scenarios.
· E-mails: Some e-mails contained multiple Content-Type headers.
· E-mails: GetEmailTemplates method threw an exception.
· File import: Files couldn't be imported to the location covered by workflow process.
· General: Automatic import of Windows authenticated users wasn't working correctly for non-existing users.
· General: Changing the code name of the web site could cause problems with live site if the application wasn't restarted.
· General: Application couldn't properly start in Integrated mode of IIS7.
· General: Culture of the live site wasn't changed correctly in some cases with full page caching configuration.
· General: Uzbek cultures weren't defined properly.
· General: Changing the order of items didn't clear the cached objects properly.
· General: Localized transformations weren't cached.
· General: Float number validation and conversion couldn't handle small numbers with exponent.
· General: Param tag of the object element could cause incorrect HTML code when processed by output filter.
· Import/Export: Forum posts weren't properly imported from old version package.
· Import/Export: Custom web part categories couldn't be handled by import process in some specific cases.
· Import/Export: Some delete tasks couldn't be processed correctly on import.
· Import/Export: Existing site was deleted if import fails because of the existing site with the same name.
· Import/Export: Process log couldn't work in specific scenarios.
· Import/Export: Preselection of objects wasn't working properly when repeated.
· Import/Export: Next button wasn't disabled in FF3.
· Import/Export: Document fields with only field length changed weren't updated on import.
· Newsletter: Some e-mails could use different culture for unsubscription link and for other newsletter content.
· Newsletter: Newsletter module couldn't handle large amount of e-mails in specific scenarios.
· Newsletter: Some e-mails were duplicated in specific scenarios.
· Newsletter: Resend functionality wasn't working properly.
· Newsletter: Scheduled task for the newsletter wasn't rescheduled if configuration changed.
· Newsletter: New issue couldn't be placed to the Newsletter archive
· Newsletter: Generation of the e-mail queue was using too many database queries.
· Newsletter: Some newsletter pages didn't check all required permissions.
· Newsletter: Newsletter archive didn't resolve the macros properly.
· Output filter: Button text containing tag characters could damage the output HTML code.
· Polls: Multiple polls couldn't work properly on the same page.
· Polls: Incorrect security check was applied in permission dialog.
· Portal engine: Some pages could be displayed with wrong page template in heavy load.
· Portal engine: If the CSS stylesheet of the site wasn't set, the page generated an empty stylesheet tag.
· Sample web sites: Minor fixes in design and HTML code of the page templates and stylesheets.
· Scheduler: Some tasks could run two times under specific conditions.
· SiteManager: Some Administration pages could be accessed from CMSDesk in SiteManager context.
· SiteManager: User couldn't be deleted when he was allowed to be forum moderator.
· SiteManager: Site culture couldn't be changed in license editions without multilingual support.
· SiteManager: Localized transformation name couldn't be entered in transformation properties.
· SiteManager: Document type editing pages didn't have the same length.
· Staging: Document task didn't contain product information when the product was created from the new document dialog.
· URL Rewriting: Some URLs weren't resolved correctly for cookieless configuration.
· URL Rewriting: Messaging pages weren't properly excluded from URL rewriting and were logged as not existing content pages.
· URL Rewriting: Page wasn't properly redirected in specific cases with FF browser.
· Web analytics: Log processing couldn't handle large amount of data at once.
· Web analytics: Returning visitors were logged only on the second visit.
· Web farms: Too many web farm tasks or too much web farm task data could kill the application on it's start.
· Web parts: Clone web part couldn't work with some specific web part settings.
· Web parts: Content slider wasn't working properly if the delay time was 0.
· Web parts: Google maps web part couldn't handle API key for both domains with and without www.
· Web parts: Query repeater web part didn't use the Item separator property correctly.
· Web parts: User contribution web part couldn't resolve the path properties.
· Web parts: Language selector didn't display culture names in ASPX page templates.
· Web parts: Date and time web part couldn't handle some format expressions.
· Web parts: Contact and ignore list didn't use the Zero rows text property properly.
· Web parts: Video web part wasn't working properly in FF3.
Kentico CMS 3.1a Keywords
Kentico CMS 3.1a Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Kentico CMS 3.1a script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Kentico CMS 3.1a torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!