JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3
JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
Last update: July 16, 2008
JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 Description
JBoss Web Server is an enterprise ready web server designed for medium and large applications, based on Tomcat.
JBoss Web Server provides organizations with a single deployment platform for Java Server Pages JSP) and Java Servlet technologies, PHP, and CGI.
It uses a genuine high performance hybrid technology that incorporates the best of the most recent OS technologies for processing high volume data, while keeping all the reference Java specifications. It supports both in and out of the process execution of CGI and PHP scripts. The hybrid technology model offers the best from threading and event processing models.
- The Best of Tomcat and Apache - JBoss Web Server integrates the flexibility and power of the Apache web server into Tomcat.
- Highly Scalable - JBoss Web scales to the levels required by the most demanding of applications. The hybrid connection model can handle client loads of 10,000 concurrent connections.
- Fast Static Content - JBoss Web takes advantage of fast OS-specific features to achieve zero-copy transfer of static content. This decreases CPU load and improves application responsiveness.
- OpenSSL Support - The security of your web application matters. SSL is the cornerstone of web security, but Java SSL engines are slow and can put a big burden on your CPU. JBossWeb integrates the native OpenSSL libraries, the fastest and most secure open source SSL implementation. The highly-optimized OpenSSL libraries also allow for hardware acceleration which yield a ten fold performance increase.
- URL Rewriting - JBoss Web provides a powerful URL rewriting module, similar to Apache mod_rewrite. URLs can be rewritten to support legacy URLs, handle errors or rapidly respond to web application issues that come up in the hectic day-to-day management of web applications.
- Integration - JBoss Web Server provides organizations with a single deployment platform for the most common types of web applications. Not only does JBoss Web support the latest Java web technologies, but JBoss web can also support applications running on PHP. There is no longer any need to manage multiple servers for multiple web platforms. Legacy applications can maintained on JBoss Web, right along side your other applications. New development can take advantage of powerful features of any of these web platforms. JBoss Web gives you the power to choose the right platform for each task, and total flexibility to make changes along the way.
JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 Keywords
JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JBoss Web 2.1.1 CR3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!