JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1
JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
Last update: July 17, 2008
JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 Description
JBoss Messaging enables high performance, scalable, clustered messaging for Java.
JBoss Messaging has a state of the art clustering implementation, allowing queues and topics to be seamlessly distributed across LANs and WANs
JBoss Messaging is 100% Sun CTS (Compatibility Test Suite) JMS and JEE (1.4 and 5) compliant.
- Full integration with JBoss Transactions (ex Arjuna codebase) for highly durable transactions
- HTTP transport when firewalls will not allow non HTTP traffic
- SSL transport
- Full JMX management interface
- Fully clustered queues and topics. "Logical" queues and topics are distributed across the cluster. You can send to a queue or a topic from any node, and receive from any other.
- Fully clustered durable subscriptions. A particular durable subscription can be accessed from any node of the cluster - allowing you to spread processing load from that subscription across the cluster.
- Fully clustered temporary queues. Send a message with a replyTo of a temp queue and it can be sent back on any node of the cluster.
- Intelligent message redistribution. Messages are automatically moved between different nodes of the cluster if consumers are faster on one node than another. This can help prevent starvation or build up of messages on particular nodes.
- Message order protection. If you want to ensure that the order of messages produced by a producer is the same as is consumed by a consumer then you can set this to true. This works even in the presence of message redistribution.
- Fully transparent failover. When a server fails, your sessions continue without exceptions on a new node as if nothing happened. (Fully configurable - If you don't want this you can fall back to exceptions being thrown and manually recreation of connections on another node)
- Configurable DLQs (Dead Letter Queues) and Expiry Queues
- Message statistics. Gives you a rolling historical view of what messages were delivered to what queues.
- JAAS security integration
- Security configurable per destination
- Automatic paging of messages to storage. Allows the use of very large queues - too large to fit in memory at once
- Support for most major databases including Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Fully featured message bridge allowing messages to be bridged from one JMS server to another, e.g. over a WAN. This allows the creation of distributed queues and topics on a global scale - deploy distributed destinations on your various LANs then link them together using the message bridge - over WANs or the internet - to form massive global distributed destinations
- Scheduled delivery. Time of delivery can be specified for messages
- Delayed redelivery
JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 Keywords
JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JBoss Messaging 2.0.0.alpha1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!