Janox 1.4.02 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: GPL - GNU Public License v3.0
Last update: August 04, 2008
Janox 1.4.02 Description
The Janox suite has three major components:
Architect - It is a graphical interface (developed in Janox) to provide an easy, table driven, fully featured unique way to plan, define and develop every kind of application.
- Object definition, data access, actions programming and interfaces design are completely based on abstraction layers and they are independent from runtime used technologies.
- All developed modules will generate running PHP code files: no coding is needed, but there are no limits to code integration, always keeping application under Janox Architect control.
Runtime - It is a set of PHP scripts, providing runtime execution of Janox Architect-generated modules.
- Runtime takes care of maintaining application behavior consistent across DBMS, platforms and GUI systems.
- Once developed applications can run every time, everywhere without any changes and users can access the same application remotely (by a standard browser) or locally (by a GTK 2 GUI system) experiencing the same interface.
Tools - It is a set of tools, highly integrated with Runtime and developed in Janox.
- development (information, remote access, debugging, team development);
- databases access and management (Tables creation and repairing, data import/export, maintenance, ASP splitting and managing);
- runtime configuration (users access and profiling, switching behaviors, GUI themes);
- administration (granting, jobs scheduling and distributing, work scaling, backups).
- Quick development - All development phases are managed by the GUI interface (Janox Architect) that leads the developer from analysis to end-user deployment. No server-side code, no SQL statements: only logic, easy-reading definitions.
- Maintenance - Table driven and script-less development make it possible to easily recode and maintain applications, even between different development teams.
- Quality - Using Janox architecture allow the developer to only take care of applications logics, while Janox Runtime provides max level executions and interfaces, always and everywhere.
- Portability - “Write once, running everywhere”. Janox ensures full projects portability, across variations of hardware, operating systems, DBMS and interface protocols.
- Scalability - Janox deferred jobs engine allows to spread batch work over a multi-system net, asynchronously and with specific resources allocation.
- Return on investment - Janox ensures long life to developed projects, safe from evolving technologies and future requirements.
· PHP 5
· Apache or IIS
Janox 1.4.02 Keywords
Janox 1.4.02 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Janox 1.4.02 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Janox 1.4.02 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!