Wordpress pages, or posts can be used to to create products.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "eShop":
· Various methods available for listing multiple products, with add to cart form, on a single page
· Products can have multiple options
· Upload downloadable products
· Basic Statistics
· Download sales data
· 3 methods for calculating shipping charges, plus various zone settings via Country or US State
· Parent pages can list random products, featured products, or sub product pages (just like categories with posts)
· Admin has access to an Order handling section
· Automatic emails on successful purchase, with option to send one from the admin order handling section.
· User configurable email templates.
· Configurable Out of Stock message.
· Basic Stock Control
· Google Base Data creation
· Uninstall available within the plugin
· Shipping Rates page updates
· Ability to change eShop From address for automated emails
· Ability to add an admin note to an order.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of eShop 2.11.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. eShop 2.11.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!