Drools 4.0.7 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
Last update: July 17, 2008
Drools 4.0.7 Description
Drools is a business rule management system (BRMS) and an enhanced Rules Engine implementation, ReteOO, based on Charles Forgy's Rete algorithm tailored for the Java language.
More importantly, Drools provides for Declarative Programming and is flexible enough to match the semantics of your problem domain with Domain Specific Languages, graphical editing tools, web based tools and developer productivity tools.
- Full Rete Implementation -- with high performance indexing
- Dynamic RuleBases
- Stateful and Stateless Execution Modes
- Async operations
- Rete and Sequential Rete
- Rule Agent
- Optional Data Shadowing
- Pluggeable Dialects
- Literal Restriction
- Variable Restriction
- Return Value Restriction
- Jointed and dis-jointed Connectives allowed - '&&' '||'
First Order Logic (Quantifiers)
- Nesting of any CE inside of 'and' and 'or'
- Support for both infix and prefix 'and'/'or' CEs
- Nesting and Chaining of 'from', 'accumulate', 'collect'
- Conflict Resolution (salience) Now pluggeable
- Agenda Filters
- Agenda Groups
- Activation Groups
- Rule Flow
- Attributes (no-loop, lock-on-active)
- Scheduler for rule duration will fire when a rule is true for X duration
Truth maintenance with Logical Insertions
- Working Memory, Agenda and Rule Flow
- All Rete optimizations and execution behavior can be configured
- Technical rules: DRL and XML formats supported
- Template based DSLs
- Guided Editor
- BRMS and Eclipse
- Decision Tables (Excel, Open Office)
BRMS (Knowledge Asset Management System)
- Authoring and Storage DRLs, RuleFlows, Decision Tables, Business Rules (Guided Editor)
- Multi level Versioning, at both the rule and package level
- Built on Standards and Open APIs - JCR (JSR 170) Dublin Core, GWT
Drools 4.0.7 Keywords
Drools 4.0.7 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Drools 4.0.7 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Drools 4.0.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!