License: Free Trial
Last update: July 30, 2007
This ActiveX / OCX control allows the end user to list the contents of a folder and upload all the files to a remote server as an HTTP post.
It can also be hidden and used to upload files specified programmatically.
- Enable your users to easily upload batches of files.
- Uses HTTP to POST files to a server.
- Paths and destinations can be configured by the user or pre-set by the developer.
- Files can be filtered by type and / or size.
- Progress bar to show the status of the upload.
- Can be hidden or reduced to a progress bar only to upload specific files programmatically.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
csXPostUpload Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csXPostUpload script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csXPostUpload torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!