License: Free Trial
Last update: July 30, 2007
This OCX control draws and pie charts, bar charts and line graphs. The resulting graph can be displayed, saved to a file, copied to the clipboard or exported as binary data. Exported graphics can be in BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG or PCX.
- Produce 2D bar charts and pie charts in your application.
- Plot simple line graphs containing multiple lines.
- Stacked bar charts can show multiple values in each bar.
- Export graphs in GIF or PNG format, with optional transparency.
- Full control of colour, size and font styles including support for Unicode.
- Optional linear trend lines can be added to bar charts.
- Mouse events to find graph coordinates and colours at a point.
- Built in default settings allow graphs to be produced with a few lines of code.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
- Signed CAB file available for client side applications
This control can be used in Windows programming environments that support ActiveX, such as Visual Basic or Delphi. It can be used to produce pie charts, line graphs or 2 different orientations of bar chart.
The line graphs can display multiple lines in different colours or the points can be shown without joining them to form a scatter diagram.
csXGraph Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csXGraph script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csXGraph torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!