License: Free Trial
Last update: July 18, 2007
This is a COM object which dynamically draws pie charts, bar charts and line graphs.
The resulting graph can be streamed to a browser or saved to a file.
It can be used with default settings to create graphs quickly and easily, or customised to suit your web page. Graphics formats available are GIF, PNG, JPG and BMP.
- Produce 2D bar charts and pie charts dynamically from an ASP script.
- Plot simple line graphs containing multiple lines.
- Stacked bar charts can show multiple values in each bar.
- Export graphs in GIF format or PNG, with optional transparency.
- Full control of colour, size and font styles including support for Unicode.
- Optional linear trend lines can be added to bar charts.
- Produce an HTML image map for the chart.
- Built in default settings allow graphs to be produced with a few lines of code.
Using ASP to generate graphs makes it easy to integrate the display with the rest of your web application. Generating a GIF or PNG image allows a clear image to be produced, with optional transparency. Control over colours and text styles enables you to make your charts fit in with an existing web site design.
There are a wide range of properties that control the appearance of a graph. Most of these properties can be left at their default values allowing a graph to be produced relatively quickly.
The overall size can be varied, including the length and position of the axes. The total values can be shown on bar charts and pie charts. A prefix or suffix can be added to these values to display currency or other units. Text annotations can be added, and on line graphs the plotted coordinates can be used.
csDrawGraph is a COM object and can be used with other COM enabled applications, such as Visual Basic or Cold Fusion.
csDrawGraph Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csDrawGraph script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csDrawGraph torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!