License: Free Trial
Last update: July 18, 2007
This is a .NET component which dynamically draws pie charts, bar charts and line graphs. The resulting graph can be streamed to a browser, saved to a file, or exported to a choice of .NET structures.
It can be used with default settings to create graphs quickly and easily, or customised to suit your web page. Graphics formats available are GIF (with transparency), PNG, JPG, TIF and BMP.
- Produce 2D bar charts and pie charts dynamically from an ASP.NET script.
- Plot simple line graphs containing multiple lines.
- Stacked bar charts can show multiple values in each bar.
- Export graphs in GIF format or PNG, with optional transparency.
- Full control of colour, size and font styles.
- Optional linear trend lines can be added to bar charts.
- Produce an HTML image map for the chart.
- Built in default settings allow graphs to be produced with a few lines of code.
- csASPNetGraph can also be used in Windows Forms applications.
Using ASP.NET to generate graphs makes it easy to integrate the display with the rest of your web application. The component can stream the image directly to the browser, and the script is called from inside the IMG tag in a web page so the browser views an image without the need for any plug-in.
Generating a GIF image allows a clear image to be produced, with optional transparency. Control over colours and text styles enables you to make your charts fit in with an existing web site design.
There are a wide range of properties that control the appearance of a graph. Most of these properties can be left at their default values allowing a graph to be produced relatively quickly.
The overall size can be varied, including the length and position of the axes. The total values can be shown on bar charts and pie charts. A prefix or suffix can be added to these values to display currency or other units. Text annotations can be added, and on line graphs the plotted coordinates can be used.
csASPNetGraph Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csASPNetGraph script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csASPNetGraph torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!