This module aims at making CiviCRM integration with Drupal easier and expose it to popular Drupal features.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "CiviNode And Civinode CCK":
· Catagorize a mirrored CiviCRM contact with taxonomies
· Attach event or location information to a mirrored CiviCRM contact
· Track what's happening with a mirrored CiviCRM contact with a work-flow
· Control the way a mirrored CiviCRM contact displays by theming it
· An "easy-to-use" wrapper API for handling common programming tasks that modules using CiviCRM can use.
· Support for CCK: you can add a "contact" or a CiviCRM group to your new content types, with support for formatters.
· Support for Views: you can display contact fields (e.g., 'first_name', 'sort_name', 'city', 'phone'), or display a contact using CiviCRM profiles.
· Drupal 5.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of CiviNode And Civinode CCK script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. CiviNode And Civinode CCK torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!