Cfunge 0.9.0 Summary
Platform: Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
GPL - GNU General Public License
LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
Last update: July 31, 2009
Cfunge 0.9.0 Description
Currently Cfunge supports several fingerprints.
Key features "Cfunge":
· Sandbox mode, prevents programs from harming system (more details below).
· Advance tracing support, debugging protocol support system under development.
· Passes mycology (of course other conforming interpreters does this, but most interpreters are, sadly, not conforming).
· Tested using Valgrind and similar tools.
· Tested with fuzz testing to ensure cfunge does not segfault on random stuff.
· Coded for maximum performance AND correctness.
· Support for selecting either 64-bit or 32-bit integers as datatype in funge-space at compile time.
· C99 compiler
· POSIX.1-2001 system with the memory mapped file option
· IEC 60559 floating-point arithmetic
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix: In a file with CR line endings and lines with leading spaces, the leading spaces were lost.
· Bug fix: When j was used to jump backwads (negative argument) to a cell directly on the edge of the current bounding box of the Funge Space, it would incorrectly wrap. Fix this by peforming the normal moving forward of the IP before the jump in j instead of after as usual for most other instructions.
· Minor Bug fix: Hypens were incorrectly escaped when generating man pages in tools/gen_fprint_list.sh. Fix and update man page to reflect.
Cfunge 0.9.0 Keywords
Cfunge 0.9.0 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Cfunge 0.9.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Cfunge 0.9.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!