ASPPowUpload 1.0 Summary
License: Free Trial
Last update: November 21, 2007
ASPPowUpload 1.0 Description
ASPPowUpload is an ASP control that enables an ASP application to capture and save files uploaded to the web server by a browser.
ASPPowUpload is fully compatible with the standard files upload protocol defined in RFC1867 for the HTML POST Form.
- Uploads up to 2 GB files without in-memory caching of requests. This feature allows you to upload of large files to a server with the low load of RAM.
- Provides rich progress and status information during the upload process.
- Supports and includes sample of Flash multiple files upload control called MultiPowUpload 1.7.2
- 100% Server-side control. Does not require installation on the user computer.
- Compatible with any browser and OS on the user side.
- Compatible with SSL (HTTPS) and any kind of authentication.
- Unicode file names and form values support.
- Access non file items of the form in own collection.
- Supports multiple files upload from multiple users at the same time.
- Includes example of Progress bar without Page postbacks (AJAX technology)
· Server's side:
· 500 KB of free disk space + free space for uploaded files
· Windows 2000, Windows XP PRO, Windows 2003 Server or Windows Vista running Internet Information Services 5, 6 or 7
· User's side:
· The browser has to be RFC 1867 compatible in order to upload files. Most known browsers are RFC 1867 compatible.
ASPPowUpload 1.0 Keywords
ASPPowUpload 1.0 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASPPowUpload 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. ASPPowUpload 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!