Using the great libraries Prototype 1.6, Script.Aculo.Us 1.8 and TinyMCE 3.0, IPRE provide a really easy way to implement an in place AJAX-powered editor using WYSIWYG.
The script has been tested on Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Safari 3 and Opera.
Key features "AJAX In Place Rich Editor":
· Multiple init (simple and advanced theme on same page)
· Rails 2.0 support
· Using "Save" plugin instead of default links
· Fix editor size to element dimensions
· Prototype 1.6
· Script.Aculo.Us 1.8
· TinyMCE 3.1
What's New in This Release:
· Update: Using TinyMCE 3.1
· Fix: support of ImageManager and FileManager from MoxieCode (Thanks to Rudi Boutinaud and Joaquin Miguez)
· New Feature: tinymceSave, use the "save" plugin and buttons "save" and "cancel" instead of default links
· New Feature: tinymceToElementSize, set the editor size to the element
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AJAX In Place Rich Editor 1.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AJAX In Place Rich Editor 1.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!